Auditing & Assurance
Under the Company ordinance (Cap.622) of the Laws of Hong Kong, a company’s directors must prepare for each financial year financial statements that comply with sections 380 and 383. The financial statements must be audited by Hong Kong Certified Public Accountants (Practising).
In addition, the Hong Kong Inland Revenue Department requires the company to submit the audited financial statements for tax purposes each year while submitting a Profits Tax Return.
Besides, audited financial statements also used for bank financing arrangements and Government grants or allowances applications, etc.
Special Audit / Assurance
Apart from the annual statutory audit, a company may arrange auditor assurance for special projects, such as:
- Investigation on management misconduct;
- Sale of business(es) and related valuation;
- Merger & acquisition or listing; and
- Reporting on operation efficiency and management performance, etc..
- Statutory audit
- Internal audit
- Project audit
- Innovative & Technology Fund projects (“ITF”)
- Owners’ Corporations of Buildings
- Due diligence
Should you have any enquires about Auditing & Assurance Service, please contact us and we will provide FREE consultation service.